- Login / Sign up
HR professionals globally are performing labor-intensive tasks round the clock to ensure improved employee journey and engagement. On average 40% of the tasks performed by HR professionals can be automated.
This Virtual Meetup will be focused on use case which is common across Industries such as Employee Onboarding & Offboarding.
❓What processes can be automated?
HR professionals work on several processes that require the creation, management, and validation of various documents. These processes require extensive hours of manual work by HR professionals.
• Issuance of Offer Letters: With new employees joining every day, organizations require dedicated resources to create offer letters, seek necessary approvals before sharing them with new recruits, and initiate the joining process with various departments once the acceptance is received from new recruits.
• Joining Documents management: Every organization requires to gather a massive amount of data while joining new employees. For joining Kits with various forms including mandatory government compliance forms to identity documents. The validation, management, and archiving of the same take a huge time and resources.
• Issuance of confirmation Letter: Most of the organizations have an employee probation period post which approval is requested from reporting managers/ supervisors. If the approval is received, a confirmation letter is created and shared with the respective employee. If approval is not received, an appropriate PIP letter is created and shared with the employee,
• Transfer Letter: Once an employee transfer is initiated respective approvals are received. Upon receipt of the confirmation, the transfer letter is created and shared with the respective employee.
• Increment Letter: Annual appraisal cycle requires the creation of increment letters for each employee with specific information pertaining to his/her performance, salary appraisal, and promotion (if any).
• Full and Final Letter: Once an employee leaves the organization HR is required to create a comprehensive Full & Final document will the relevant details.
In any organization, This takes a lot of time, paper, and resources. In a larger organization, HR resources need to travel to other locations to distribute letters.
✅What are the benefits?
• Up to 40% time and resource-saving in HR department
• Reduced time cycle and mitigate control risks with the manual process with multiple data source
• Increase efficiency/productivity of HR Professionals
• Optimize resources based on increased productivity
Enterprise Solution Sales
Landis + Gyr Ltd