The Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Award is the highest recognition that we offer to our community members for their outstanding contribution, innovation, and evangelism shown in the larger automation community.
UiPath MVPs are drivers in building the UiPath Community and supporting other RPA developers to enhance their skills. Empowering women in tech, working with youth, evangelizing RPA, providing feedback to shape UiPath product roadmap, while growing their professional experience, network, and exposure.
About the program
The UiPath Community Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) are passionate robotic process automation (RPA) experts who choose to learn and spread knowledge in the community. Playing with edge technologies to showcase the most exciting new features in RPA. Constantly engaged and with a deep knowledge of the UiPath continuously changing products to shape real solutions.
The MVP Circle brings together technical experts across all regions to be bold in imagining new features, fast in adopting new technologies, humble in listening to the voice of the community, and immersed in developing the automation space. Driven by boundless energy, MVPs are true RPA evangelists in the UiPath ecosystem. They simply love what they do.
- Receive free individual licenses (on top of the community edition)
- Be part of product leadership feedback sessions
- Pitch ideas in front of UiPath leaders
- Get early access to product roadmap and opportunity to influence and shape the vision
- Be invited in the UiPath Community product bootcamp
- Access to the discounted UiPath Academy Certification
- Enjoy the social media coverage
- Develop your personal brand through speaking and media opportunities
- Receive community toolkits, playbooks and access to www.community.uipath.com for building and scaling your own communities
- Share your knowledge with all the other MVPs, community, and UiPath leaders
- Get access to an exclusive global network of experts (MVP Club)
What are the criteria for becoming a UiPath MVP?
- Minimum 2 years of UiPath experience.
- High expertise in using at least one of the UiPath products.
- Overall understanding of the UiPath automation platform.
- Articulated feedback and vision for further use and product development.
- Proven track record of implementation.
* A person with exceptional contribution to community and technical expertise, having less than 2-year experience may be considered for the title by the UiPath Community team. If you consider yourself in this category, please reach out to the Regional Community Manager.
Contribution to Community
- Contribute to the UiPath Forum (solutions, help new users, be engaged, contribute)
- Publish components and review content in the Marketplace
- Speaker in UiPath Community (User Group/Meetup/Local events)
- Lead local community chapter
- Create a tutorial, blog, video, or podcast to help the community
- Provide feedback to help influence our product roadmap
- Mentor community members
- Contribute to UiPath Use Case Repository
Motivation and Vision
- A person with a vision for the community—proven intention to continue the contribution in the community.
- Availability to plan and vision a reality.
- Can do attitude. Ready to act and lead the way. Bold and fast in taking initiative.
- Humble in the approach and way of caring for the others in the community.
- Immersed in developing further the automation space, always at the frontier of what is possible.
Applications for 2022 batch is closed
We carefully go through each application between November and December. If you fit the profile, you will be invited to an interview with one of the Community Managers. If your profile, motivation, and vision match, you’ll take part in a final roundtable interview with UiPath Product Leaders and other candidates.