Welcome to our kick-off session for the RPA Summer School program Studio track!
In this session we will provide you with the tools and information needed to go smoothly through our following 3 sessions. We will address the introduction into RPA and UiPath Studio technology.
RPA curious with tech backgrounds 👉 technical analysts, seasoned StudioX users, developers, comfy with tech tools
- What is RPA
- Overview of the Platform
- Focus Task Capture/Orchestrator
- Real world use Cases
- Benefits of RPA
- Studio Overview
- Quick automation Demo (Calculator, Amazon)
- Homework: access the exercise pack for the demo used and automate
- Introduction to upcoming session 2,3,4 - give context
- Installing Studio from Community Automation Cloud
- Quick intro on how to the sign up for the community edition and install (Demo)
- Wrap up and prep for session 2 (installing studio and have it ready)
👩🏽💻 Divyashree Muddagangaiah, UiPath MVP 2022, ABBYY and RPA-UiPath Consultant @Datum Cybertech India
👨🏻💻 Frank Schikora, UiPath MVP 2022, Chief Digital Officer @Roboyo
👨🏻💻 Stefano Negro, UiPath MVP 2022, RPA Tech Lead @BSP Consultant
👩🏻 Cristina Vidu, Global Manager, Marketing Community @UiPath
👨🏽 Rohit Radhakrishnan, Regional Marketing Community Manager APAC @UiPath
📖 Session resources II Steps that can better prepare you for this session:
(no worries though, we’ll go live through them too). Keep these links close for Session 1.
1. You can go through our ‘Introduction to RPA and Automation’ course on Academy (1 hr)
2. Make sure you sign up for your Automation Cloud™ account
>> option on the right side >> sign up for UiPath User Account
3. Download Studio:
Once inside the Automation Cloud™ click on the first blue button Download UiPath Studio
❗ Do not forget to join your group's dedicated Forum thread to get help on your automations and collaborate with your peers:
🚴♂️ Please register for Sessions 2, 3 & 4/ Studio Track:
👉 Session 2: The Fundamentals of UiPath Studio
👉 Session 3: Introduction to Ui Automation
👉 Session 4: Advanced practices with Studio and Orchestrator
❗ For all Mac/ iOS users amongst you:
DISCLAIMER: UiPath Studio is built on Windows Workflow Foundation and requires Microsoft Windows to run. Thus, while the following options provide you with a way to access automations built in Windows environments, it is not possible today to natively run UiPath Studio on Mac OS X based systems.
Please check all available options: https://www.uipath.com/community/rpa-community-blog/how-to-use-uipath-on-mac
*Please implement the solution before the session starts.