Welcome to our second session for the RPA Summer School program Studio track!
In this session we will provide you with the tools and information needed to go smoothly through our following 2 sessions. We will address the fundamentals and main features of UiPath Studio, and familiarize you with the tool options.
RPA curious with tech backgrounds 👉 technical analysts, seasoned StudioX users, developers, comfy with tech tools
- What are Variables?
- Common datatypes used
- What are arguments? (in, out, in/out)
- Difference between Flowchart and sequences and when to use each
- Example of use case using flowchart and sequence
- Control flows and conditional statements
- Example of loops and conditional statements
- Use of Break and Continue
- Exercise - follow along (loops, conditional statements)
- Wrap up and give an overview of upcoming session
👩🏽💻 Anmol Yadav, UiPath MVP 2022, RPA Analyst @Speridian Technologies
👩🏻💻 Daniela Colina, UiPath MVP 2022, RPA Automation Lead @Roboyo
👨🏻💻 Liu Schubin, UiPath MVP 2022, Senior Lecturer @Republic Polytechnic
👩🏻 Cristina Vidu, Global Manager, Marketing Community @UiPath
👨🏽 Rohit Radhakrishnan, Regional Marketing Community Manager APAC @UiPath
📖 Session resources II Steps that can better prepare you for this session:
(no worries though, we’ll go live through them too). Keep these links close for Session 2 follow-up.
1. You can go through our ‘Variables and Arguments in Studio’ course on Academy (1 hr)
2. You can go through our ‘Control Flow in Studio’ course on Academy (2 hrs)
3. Your Studio dedicated FORUM thread
4. Your HOMEWORK exercises
🚴♂️ Please register for Sessions 3 & 4/ Studio Track:
👉 Session 3: Introduction to Ui Automation
👉 Session 4: Advanced practices with Studio and Orchestrator
❗ For all Mac/ iOS users amongst you:
DISCLAIMER: UiPath Studio is built on Windows Workflow Foundation and requires Microsoft Windows to run. Thus, while the following options provide you with a way to access automations built in Windows environments, it is not possible today to natively run UiPath Studio on Mac OS X based systems.
Please check all available options: https://www.uipath.com/community/rpa-community-blog/how-to-use-uipath-on-mac
*Please implement the solution before the session starts.