Welcome to our fourth session for the RPA Summer School program Studio track!
In this session we will learn all about email automation, advanced selectors and error handling with UiPath Studio.
RPA curious with tech backgrounds 👉 technical analysts, seasoned StudioX users, developers, comfy with tech tools
- Send Email using Automation
- Basic String Manipulation
- Date Formatting
- Advanced selectors
- Debugging and error handling in Studio
- Leveraging Orchestrator Assets
- Making use of Orchestrator Queues
- How to publish a project in Studio
- Deployment to Orchestrator
- Demo - follow-along
👨🏽💻 Ronak Gupta, UiPath MVP 2022, RPA Solution Architect and Developer @TomTom
👨🏼💻 Joshua Davey, UiPath MVP 2022, Head of Partnerships @Evolvant
👩🏻💻 Ebru Sarikaya, UiPath MVP 2022, Intelligent Automation and Innovation Specialist @Boundaryless Group
👩🏻 Cristina Vidu, Global Manager, Marketing Community @UiPath
👨🏽 Rohit Radhakrishnan, Regional Marketing Community Manager APAC @UiPath
📖 Session resources II Steps that can better prepare you for this session:
(no worries though, we’ll go live through them too). Keep these links close for Session 2 follow-up.
1. Round up or review Studio Session 3 to be well prepared
2. You can go through our ‘Selectors in Studio’ course on Academy
3. Youda can go through our ‘Error and exception handling in Studio’ course on Academy
❗ For all Mac/ iOS users amongst you:
DISCLAIMER: UiPath Studio is built on Windows Workflow Foundation and requires Microsoft Windows to run. Thus, while the following options provide you with a way to access automations built in Windows environments, it is not possible today to natively run UiPath Studio on Mac OS X based systems.
Please check all available options: https://www.uipath.com/community/rpa-community-blog/how-to-use-uipath-on-mac
*Please implement the solution before the session starts.