- Login / Sign up
Welcome to RPA Developer Kickstarter Day 2 : UiPath Variables, Arguments, Control Flow Activities & String Operations
Here we will get answers to the following questions...
1. What are Variables?
2. What are Arguments?
3. When do we use them and whats the difference?
4. What are String Manipulations and Different Methods?
1. Difference between Variable and Argument.
2. Scope of Variables.
3. Types of Arguments.
4. Control flows and basic activities.
5. String manipulation methods.
Documentation around creating Variables: https://docs.uipath.com/studio/v2020.10/docs/managing-variables
Documentation around creating arguments: https://docs.uipath.com/studio/docs/managing-arguments
Documentation around IF: https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/if
Documentation around Switch: : https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/switch
For Self Paced learning course visit here: https://academy.uipath.com/courses/variables-arguments-and-control-flow-in-studio
Assignment Day 2:
Create two workflows:
2. Age calculator(calculate the age based on DOB)
TATA Consultancy Services(TCS)
RPA - lead - UiPath
Marketing Community Manager APAC