Learn to effectively build User Interface automation projects using activities like Click, Type Into, Get Text, and so on and the corresponding automation methods, such as Simulate, Send Windows Messages, or OCR. Build UI Automation Workflow with Studio to continue your automation journey.
• Introduction to User Interface Automation
What is UI Automation?
How does UI Automation Work?
Input Activities and Methods
Output Activities and Methods
Live Demo: Multiple Use Cases
By the end of the session, you should be able to:
• Explain the key elements of UI Automation with UiPath.
• Effectively build User Interface automation projects
• Choose the input method that is suitable for your automation context.
• Use the output actions that fit the specifics of the applications and processes that you are automating.
• Customize the activity properties to increase the reliability and effectiveness of your UI automation.
• Maximize the reliability of your projects by using the most appropriate activities to identify UI elements.
Assignment Use Case:-
Password Generator - Fetch your own Unique Password Generator