This session is for users that want to natively integrate via APIs to read or write data to a multitude of applications including ServiceNow as part of their automation initiatives.
In this session you will hear from UiPath experts on:
- Using the Integration Service and apply it in ITSM and other ServiceNow automation use cases.
- Setting up authentication using OAuth 2.0 to seamlessly and securely access your ServiceNow instance in both design and run time.
- Creating a connection with a Connector and use applicable activities in Studio.
- Exploring how connections work and how they relate to the Connector Activity Packs.
- Seeing practical examples of additional workflow actions in additional systems to incorporate into use cases in ServiceNow.