Join this session to learn how to set up a multi-node Orchestrator and install of HAA component.
In this session, you will learn
- UiPath high availability architecture
- HAA component and its role
- Continuation from session 2 / assuming single node is ready
- Deployment of Orchestrator via MSI on secondary node behind Load balancer using command prompt (Passive mode installation)
- Pre-requisites on Linux machines for installation of Redis
- Deployment of HAA components or 3 Linux nodes to setup HAA cluster
- Config changes in UiPath orchestrator to point to deployed HAA cluster DB
- HAA portal UI for monitoring redis cluster node and common troubleshooting commands on Linux.
- HAA license update.
- Redis cluster monitoring and alerting options.
- Failover testing on Orchestrator primary and secondary nodes.
Recommended for Infra Engineers and system admins.