1. Networking and Drinks - 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm
2. Welcome note by Dan Kieran, UiPath GSI Partner Manager - 06:00 pm to 06:05 pm
3. Ephesoft and UiPath product demonstration* 6:10 pm to 6:35 pm
4. A talk by EY 6:40 pm to 7:00 pm
5: Break - 7:00 pm to 7:10 pm
6. Presentation by RapidMation* 7:15 pm to 7:40 pm
7. Networking 7:40 pm to 08:00 pm
Level 34, 200 George Street, Sydney (EY Office)
-Showcase how customer solved a huge data roadblock by implementing RPA and how this Fortune 500 company went from identifying the challenge to solving the problem in under 7 days
-See first-hand how the perception about RPA’s usage within a business changed when customer was able to automate a variety of tasks and access various systems, with no need for API integration.
-Combine the power of Ephesoft smart capture and UiPath RPA, expedite
the process of HR On-Boarding
To protect the health and wellbeing of our people and guests at EY hosted events, and to assist in the containment of the coronavirus, if you or a member of your household has travelled to or through Mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau in the last month and returned less than 14 days ago, or has been exposed to a confirmed case of coronavirus or been in contact with someone who has recently travelled to affected areas, we kindly ask you to refrain from attending this event and observe quarantine measures for a minimum of 14 days. Thank you for your support.