Are you a UiPath practitioner or passionate about AI & automation and looking to connect with fellow developers, engineers, automation business analysts and enthusiasts in the field? Join us for the first ever UiPath Community Day in Sydney, where you'll have the opportunity to engage with experts from UiPath, share insights, and explore the latest trends in the space of automation.
UiPath Community Day is a unique gathering designed to foster collaboration, learning, and networking within the automation ecosystem. Whether you're a automation developer, business analyst, solution architect, CoE lead, Intelligent automation practitioner or a student/educator excited about the prospects of Artificial Intelligence and automation from Sydney, UiPath Community Day is definitely the place you want to be.
Join UiPath Leaders, experts from the industry, UiPath MVPs and the amazing community members and lets connect over expert sessions, demos and use-cases around AI in Automation.
👉Here you will also learn about the following along with demos and Use-cases:
⏭️UiPath Communications Mining:
Communications Mining combines AI and automation so you can automate your most common business requests and time-consuming conversations.
From sending an email to responding to a customer request, every business conversation matters. But processing these communications has always been manual, costly, and inefficient. Until now. UiPath Communications Mining turns every message into actionable data, in real time and on any communications channel.
⏭️UiPath Document Understanding:
UiPath Document Understanding helps automate document-intensive chores and can cope with various challenges - like the documents varying in their structure, handwriting, checkboxes, different file formats, skewed or rotated documents.
- Welcome to UiPath Community Day - Rohit Radhakrishnan [UiPath Community Lead, Asia Pacific & Japan] 1.30 pm
- Communications Mining, Observe & Act! [Insurance underwriting use case Demo] - Chatur Mishra [Pre-Sales Engineer, Emerging Enterprise ANZ, UiPath] 1.45pm
- Demo on Document Understanding Use-case - Murtuza Kapadiya [Director, ProcessX] , Ahmad El Shagir , [Software & Data Engineer, Assetlink] & Murtuza Masalawala [Senior Automation Leader, ProcessX] 3.45 pm
- Coffee break + Networking 3.15pm
- UiPath Document Understanding updates - Parul Madaan [Senior Technical Account Manager, UiPath] 2.25pm
- Closing Note - Yelena Galstian, ANZ Head of Solutions Architecture, UiPath 4.30pm
- Quiz, Community give-aways, Networking!!! 4.45 pm
- Networking 5 pm onwards
Reserve your spot today and be at the forefront of AI in Automation!