To create an effective automation script, it is important to have knowledge of how the script should look. This is where solution architecture comes into play, it is a discipline in which we consider in-depth knowledge of As-Is and the To-Be process. It paves the way for process optimization and also simplifies the code development process.
To learn more about Solution Architecture, join us in this session.
1. Introductions/ Speaker and Organizer
2. Opening to the session: What is Solution Architecture
3. Role of a Solution Architect
4. Importance of Solution Design
5. Requirement gathering
6. Importance of stakeholder engagement
7. Role of Re-Framework in solution designing
8. Hands-On Session