RPA gives us amazing capabilities to automate how things get done.
However, automating a broken or inefficient process will result in disappointment.
We talk about "Intelligent Automation", but should that also include that we apply some intelligence BEFORE we automate the process?
What makes successful Solution Architects and RPA Developers stand out is there ability to not just automate, but also find ways to improve the process they are automating.
In this event you will learn ways to assess how well a process performs, and ways to make improvements prior to automating.
👩🏻💼👨🏻💼Target audience: Solution Architects, Business Analysts, RPA Developers, Automation Team leads, Solution Architects, Managers.
(You get the sense, this topic is important for anyone who is interested in maximising the reliability and efficiency of their automations)
- Menti well-being check
- Introducing the speaker and event hosts
- Introduction : Why process redesign should be in the RPA delivery roadmap
- Process performance: Learn to see what is wrong in the process
- Process Analysis: What is the real problem?
- Process Improvement: Tools to make improvements, Fast!!
- Process Redesign in Practice: Interactive session, engaging with the audience
- Menti Quiz: 5 mins
- Chapter Matters (last 15 mins):
- Survey of Topic areas of interest for next events
- Any budding presenters among us?
- Appetite for in-person events:
- Location (Edinburgh/Glasgow/Other)
- Format (Presentation-focussed, social/networking)
- Convenient times
- Presentation: Erik Gillet, Founder @Boundaryless Group
- Chapter matters: Graham Byars, UiPath Community Scotland Central Belt Chapter Leader, Director of Client Solutions @VKY Intelligent Automation