The Object Repository ensures the management, reusability, and reliability of UI elements by capturing them as objects in a DOM-like repository, sharable across projects. It allows for creating and reusing UI taxonomies inside and across automation projects. With Object Repository you can build a UI API for your application and share it with your team within minutes.
In this session we are going to have use case around -
1. What is Object Repository ?
2. How we can use Object Repository within our team
3. Understand the importance of using object repository
4. Deep Dive in the Object Repository with an example
5. Open for Questions/Queries