Kasa challay Mumbaikar !
Let's connect and discuss some of the best practices for beginners as a UiPath RPA developer. In this session we'll discuss following best practices and see some of the practical demo. We also Encourage you to share your perspective about what are best practices you follow.
1. Why should we use the RE Framework for transactional oriented processes ?
2. In how many ways you can use a configuration file. Excel, csv, json, text etc.
3. How to Integrate Orchestrator with Local studio?
4. Why should we use an Orchestrator queue as the best Dataset reference ?
5. What are different ways in which we can utilize Excel as Database.
6. What are best exception handling practices ?
7. What can you expect as a logging mechanism with email functionality.
8. How should you start automation with Pilot?
9. How to increase utilization of reusable components in UiPath.