RPA gives us amazing capabilities to automate how things get done. However, automating a broken or inefficient process will result in disappointment.
We talk about intelligent automation, but should that also include that we apply some intelligence before we automate the process?
What makes successful Solution Architects and RPA Developers stand out is there ability to not just automate, but also find ways to improve the process they are automating.
In this event you will learn ways to assess how good a process performs, and ways to make improvements.
👩🏻💼👨🏻💼Target audience: Business Analyst, Automation Team leads, Managers
- Menti Well being check
- Introducing the speaker and panel members
- Introduction : Why process redesign should be in the RPA delivery roadmap
- Process performance: Learn to see what is wrong in the process
- Process Analysis: What is the real problem?
- Process Improvement: Tools to make improvements, Fast!!
- Process Redesign in Practice: Interactive session, engaging with the audience
- Menti Quiz: 5 mins
Erik Gillet, Founder @Boundaryless Group