Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software has become an integral part of most business organizations for analyzing, budgeting, or organizing client sales lists.
Having said that, most of the automation requires an Interaction with Excel.
In this session, we will look at most of the Excel Functions available with UiPath along with a workshop to see some practical Explanations of Real-Time Scenarios.
This session will have 2 Parts:
Part # 1: Explaining all the below activities of excel
Part# 2 - Workshop
- Reading excel in UiPath
- Excel vs workbook activities
- Write data in excel
- Insert/delete rows in excel
- Insert/delete columns in excel
- Copy sheet – excel
- Delete range in excel - UiPath
- Copy – values / formula / formats
- Get workbook sheets in excel
- Look up range in excel
- Append range – UiPath
Practical explanation of Real-Time Scenarios - Attendees can Follow and Build Along. There would be a Sample Excel Provided to follow along with the Presenter.
- Refresh multiple pivots in excel
- Append data to dynamic range
- Split CSV data to multiple excel
- Utilize joins in excel
📌Download data for exercise