Welcome to our third session for the RPA Summer School program Studio track!
In this session we will learn all about Ui automation, Excel automation, data tables and data manipulation with UiPath Studio.
RPA curious with tech backgrounds 👉 technical analysts, seasoned StudioX users, developers, comfy with tech tools
- Intro to Ui Automation
- What is Ui Automation, Web automation
- How to use the recording tool
- Handling selectors in Studio
- Data scraping
- Screen scraping
- Introduction to Excel automation
- Data tables and data manipulation
- Launch browser, attach browser
- Demo - follow-along
👩🏽💻 Priya Darshini, UiPath MVP 2022, RPA Solution Architect@Xfer Logic
👨🏽💻 Rahul Goyal, UiPath MVP 2022, Senior Director, ERP Systems @Ellucian
👩🏻 Diana Gray, Regional Marketing Manager Community AMER @UiPath
📖 Session resources II Steps that can better prepare you for this session:
(no worries though, we’ll go live through them too). Keep these links close for Session 2 follow-up.
1. Round up or review Studio Session 2 to be well prepared
2. You can go through our ‘Ui Automation with Studio’ course on Academy
3. Join your Studio dedicated UiPath Forum thread: https://bit.ly/RPASummerSchool-Studio-Thread
🚴♂️ Please register for Session 4/ Studio Track:
👉 Session 4: Advanced practices with Studio and Orchestrator
❗ For all Mac/ iOS users amongst you:
DISCLAIMER: UiPath Studio is built on Windows Workflow Foundation and requires Microsoft Windows to run. Thus, while the following options provide you with a way to access automations built in Windows environments, it is not possible today to natively run UiPath Studio on Mac OS X based systems.
Please check all available options: https://www.uipath.com/community/rpa-community-blog/how-to-use-uipath-on-mac
*Please implement the solution before the session starts.