- Login / Sign up
Assignment Day 11:
UiPath Task Capture comes along as you move through a work process you’d like to automate, taking screenshots and gathering data for each step. Then it pulls everything together into a Process Definition Document (PDD) or XAML file—ready for dev teams to start automating.
All you need to do is capture your process to see how UiPath Task Capture works, you can step as below.
What needs to be done –
Goal is to practices and share what you have learned.
Don’t forget to share your learning on Social media #uipathcommunity , #rpakickstarter, #taskcapture
Learning resources and templates: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cs2jqro_bch7DnlvuGJUc4biM8bvXeUC
This virtual meetup is dedicated to learning RPA Lifecycle to understand how automation is delivered and executed, You will also get the opportunity to learn UiPath best practices that should be follow while building an enterprise-grade Bot.
1. RPA Lifecycle
2. Roles of Different people in RPA Lifecycle
3. Important aspects of project organization
4. Best practices
5. Reliability of the solutions
6. Efficient execution and effective error handling
Key takeaways –
• Process Automation Lifecycle Steps
• Various Key terms used in RPA Development Methodology
• Life Cycle Documents Samples (PDD/SDD/Testcases etc.)
• How to avoid common errors
Marketing Community Manager APAC