- Login / Sign up
Continue your journey towards becoming a certified RPA developer.
#fofxAcademy is organizing a free RPA Workshop Series scheduled to hold on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the months of August through to November.
To get you up and running with UiPath RPA technology, and get you ready to take the UiPath RPA Developer Certification exam.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Picking up from where we left off in the last event, in this workshop we shall do a quick review of what we did in the August workshops, and then proceed to see how UiPath's recording wizard can help us quickly create automated workflows--this topic covers how to carry out recording on the interfaces of browsers and othet applications. We shall then look at the concepts of "Screen Scraping" and "Data Scraping".
The target for this event is to at least complete the aforementioned topics (which are lessons 4 and 5 of the foundation course). If possible we shall consider the concept of "Selectors" too; it is hence expedient that participants are seated by 9:59 AM.
WHAT TO COME WITH... ...AND
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE COMPLETED:
You should have or have done the following...
1. A working laptop PC and charger (this is compulsory).
2. The hunger and passion to learn something new.
3. Completed Lessons 1 to 3 of the course.
4. Attempted and passed the Quizzes of Lessons 1 to 3.
5. Read up on the documentation referred to by the links provided in Lessons 1 to 3.
6. Understand the workflows of the Practice examples of Lessons 2 and 3.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS...
1. Drop a comment on this event page, or
2. Call us on +234 8093673565
3. Send a mail to email@example.com