IT infrastructure is no longer a set-it-and-forget-it support system underneath more important business processes automations. Now, IT infrastructure management is a main driver of business success. If it’s not handled properly, your business risks falling behind more agile and efficient competitors. This course will transition you from working on a single node installation to various option available for Public Clouds etc.
This will help you to understand best option for your infrastructure requirement and helps you to decide suitable deployment option.
We’ll deep dive on UiPath Architecture so that you’ll understand everything from typical cloud infrastructure setups to how to manage Azure Marketplace Deployment/ UiPath Orchestrator on the AWS Cloud
You will also gain knowledge on various Prerequisites for Installation
You'll also learn how to manage and configure Private and Public Cloud deployment ( Azure, AWS…) for UiPath Orchestrator.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Understand UiPath Architecture - Various options(On Cloud/ On Premise/ Public Clouds etc.)
- Install UiPath Orchestrator (Single Node - On Premise/Azure )
- Understand various deployment options
- Troubleshoot common issues during installation
- Integration of various other products such as UiPath Insights/Test Manger etc.
- Understanding UiPath Architecture - Various options(On Cloud/ On Premise/ Public Clouds etc.)
- Troubleshooting Common Issues
- Prerequisite for Installation
- Private and Public Cloud deployment ( Azure, AWS…)
- UiPath Orchestrator Installation (Single Node - On Premise/Azure )
Who should attend?
- If you are working in Infrastructure team to manage RPA platform / Trying to set up new platform
- RPA Senior developers who want to transition from Developer to Solution Architect role.
- RPA Support professionals who wants to gain knowledge of platform for better monitoring and troubleshooting.
a. UiPath Orchestrator Installation
b. Azure Marketplace Deployment