This UiPath community event will be focus on SAP side features that can be used (sometimes, in a very creative way) to build automations.
Our speaker, has 10 years of ABAP (SAP programing language) coding experience, and has implemented multiple SAP automation projects.
Our event will cover:
- SAP automation approaches and how we can achieve the same result in a few ways
- SAP transactions which can be used to extract data and manipulate data
- SAP transactions helping us to test our automations and troubleshoot them
- SAP BAPI and BAPI intricacies.
- What customizations look like in SAP and how can they be implemented (BAdI, User Exits, ...)
This session is for everybody. Even if you don't use UiPath platform, you will have a chance to learn something about most loved and hated, ERP system in the world.