Our first "Community Event" for KL chapter will be fully dedicated to Chatbots, We will discuss potential Chatbot implementation options, with theirs cons and pros. We will take a quick look at how Chatbots and RPA fit into Contact Center/Customer Support value chain.
In order to make our event more practical, we will build, configure and deploy a fully functional Chatbot & UiPath RPA solution.
In order to achieve this, we will go through:
- Google Cloud configuration process
- Google Dialogflow agent creation and intent definition
- UiPath process development with UiPath Studio
- UiPath process deployment using Orchestrator and Unattended Robot
- UiPath Chatbot integration solution configuration and intent mapping
- Testing of our Chatbot/RPA solution.
Join us to learn how to get the best of Chatbots and UiPath RPA