The Variables and Arguments in Studio course is an intermediate course that introduces you to how data is collected, stored, processed, and passed between various activities and workflows in UiPath Studio. You'll learn how variables help us collect, store, process, and pass data within a workflow. You’ll learn about the various types of data and their conversion methods. You’ll also learn how arguments are used in UiPath and how the Invoke Workflow Activity helps us pass data between workflows.
👤 Who Should Attend?
- Academic Professionals
- Freshers in the Industry
- RPA Developers
- Working Professionals Having a Cross-skilling Mindset
💡 Session Topics:
- Data Types
- Invoke Workflow Files and Arguments
- Practice – GenericValues
- Practice – Invoke Workflow File
- Basic programming knowledge
- Meet the Familiarization with UiPath Studio session