Welcome to RPA Business Analyst Workshop Day 2, We will be learning most important topic for a Business Analyst in the RPA domian.
About this event
Welcome to RPA Business Analyst Workshop Day 2
We are looking at learning most interesting and important topic for a RPA Business Analyst, After this session you will be able to Identify the right process for Automation, Requriment gathering techniques and many more..
In this session we will cover following topics:
1) What is Initial Process Assessment (IPA) .?
2) How to Identify the Right Process for Automation, whether it is a bad candidate or good candidate for RPA?
3) What are the roles and responsibilities of RPA BA in Requriement Gathering.
4) What is Pre-Discovery Phase, Post-Discovery Phase.
5) What types of questions BA should ask Process Owner/SME in IPA?
6) What is Low-Hanging Fruit and High-Hanging Fruit and how to identify this in IPA
7) How BA should communicate to Customers/SME's in Educating them in RPA