- Login / Sign up
Welcome to RPA Business Analyst Workshop Day 2
We are looking at learning most interesting and important topic for a RPA Business Analyst, After this session you will be able to Identify the right process for Automation, Requriment gathering techniques and many more..
In this session we will cover following topics:
1) What is Initial Process Assessment (IPA) .?
2) How to Identify the Right Process for Automation, whether it is a bad candidate or good candidate for RPA?
3) What are the roles and responsibilities of RPA BA in Requriement Gathering.
4) What is Pre-Discovery Phase, Post-Discovery Phase.
5) What types of questions BA should ask Process Owner/SME in IPA?
6) What is Low-Hanging Fruit and High-Hanging Fruit and how to identify this in IPA
7) How BA should communicate to Customers/SME's in Educating them in RPA
8) How to Prioritize the Processes in IPA
9) What are the documentations BA do in IPA
10) Many real-time scenarios..
Looking forward to seeing you all in the session!
Digital Tranformation Consultant
Feat Systems Pvt Ltd
Sr RPA Business Analyst
Lead RPA Business Analyst