This is the fourth session under the Advance Automation Developer 2.0 training series.
👤 Who Should Attend?
- RPA Developers
- Working Professionals who having a Cross-skilling Mindset.
💡 Session Topics:
- Introduction to Orchestrator: Understand the importance and the key benefits of Orchestrator
- Orchestrator Overview: Understand about orchestrator entities and what are they meant for, and difference in tenant context and folder context.
- Modern Folders: Learn the benefits of Modern Folder and how it is different from classic folders
- Attended Robots vs Unattended Robots: Difference between Attended and Unattended robots and their uses.
- Robot provisioning: Learn about creating, configuring and provisioning of robots in orchestrator.
- Assets: Learn about assets and the ways of creating them.
- Queues: Learn about queues in orchestrator and how to use them along with studio. Also, understand the difference between queues and transactions.
- Triggers, Monitors and SLAs: Learn multiple ways to trigger a process in Orchestrator and the steps to monitor the Orchestrator jobs
- Publish the workflow to Orchestrator : Gain insights on publishing the studio workflow to Orchestrator.
- Storage Buckets: Learn how to access the files across the different automations using Storage Buckets
RPA Developer or RPA Development knowledge