Join this exclusive "UiPath HyperHack: Hunt for Best Center of Excellence (CoEs)” targeting shared service/capability center in India for global enterprises to come forward and claim the title of Best CoE team by winning the HyperHack. During this virtual hackathon, you'll develop end-to-end solutions that stretch the boundaries of the UiPath Platform. Going beyond automation and embracing end-to-end automation to solve real, impactful business challenges using UiPath 2021.4 release enterprise trial.
We challenge you to use at least four of the below UiPath products in your project:
- Process Discovery suite (UiPath Process Mining, UiPath Task Mining)
- UiPath Test Automation
- UiPath Automation Hub
- UiPath AI Center ™
- UiPath Apps
- UiPath Data Service
- UiPath Document Understanding
- UiPath Native Integrations
* If you don't have access to any of the licenses for this hackathon, please reach out to your account manager.
❓How to Participate:
⬜ Check Rule & Regulations
⬜ Register on or before 29th August
⬜ Design your solution as per judging criteria to gain maximum points
⬜ Submit solution before on or before 2nd Sep
🏆Prizes🏆 : Best COE Team
1st Place - $3K vouchers + Winner' Trophy 🥇
2nd Place - $2K vouchers + 1st Runner up Trophy🥈
3rd Place - $1K Vouchers + 2nd Runner up Trophy🥉
UiPath branded perks for all finalist's team (8 Teams) 👕
Participation Certification: to all the participating organizations and participants.
Note: Reward for the team and the Trophy to the organization.
4th August: registration opens
29th August: registration closes
2nd Sep: submission deadline closes for a functional demo of idea/solution, Submit your project here
4th August ~30st August:
- Enablement sessions on Product features and capabilities
- Complete relevant academy courses
10th September: Selected teams will be informed for finals
- 17th September: Judging Round
- 21st September: Winners Announcement
- Technology 30% – we'll evaluate your submission on how effectively and efficiently you've used UiPath Platform and if you've integrated with other technologies from the ecosystem.
- Completion 20% - how complete is the project? Have you delivered what you intended to submit?
- Concept 15% - we'll evaluate your idea to see if it is disruptive or innovative while adding value to enterprise business.
- Impact 20% - we want to see the overall impact of your idea. Is it far-reaching, does it have the potential of widespread use across customers?
- Presentation 10% - We will check if you have a well-defined problem statement, how you articulated your solution, and if your presentation is precise.
- Academy Course Completion 5%: minimum 2 participants from the team (each) must complete 2 courses on UiPath Academy for at least two of the UiPath products listed above.
❗Rules and Regulations:
The idea you're submitting must not be available as a solution or reusable component on the UiPath Marketplace. (However, you may extend an existing solution, for example, a connector for Salesforce, but with enhanced functionalities beyond the connector already available in the Marketplace.)
You can participate in a team of a minimum of three members and a maximum of four members. The team must include a CoE lead (CoE Lead, Delivery Head, Head of robotic process automation (RPA), Head of Process Innovation, Automation Delivery Manager, Shared Service Lead or Similar).
The submission deadline is August 31. Only CoE should be submitting the project. A team can offer more than two ideas. The entire idea needs to be fully functional so that the judges can review it. Your submission must include the following information to be considered for the final round: Submit project here
📌Your registration will qualify if participating COE is part of the shared service organization of any global enterprise.