This challenge is focused to enhance the cloud knowledge of RPA Developers. This week we are focusing on Google Cloud. You can find more details on UiPath Cloud Master Here
Build a bot that utilizes the Google Cloud API(s) to resolve problems in
- Healthcare - With the current situation of the world, build a solution that complements the existing healthcare system and serves people for the long term.
- Code Management - Deployments discrepancies and #WorksOnMyMachine are the biggest issues in IT. Build a solution that allows better management of code. (Hint - try exploring containers).
- Data Management - Use features such as BigQuery, Cloud SQL to deploy a solution that allows for better processing of huge data.
- Miscellaneous - Use your creativity to build a solution that will allow you to solve some unique problem or provide some good service to the general public.
🦹♀️🦸♀️Who can participate?:
- RPA Professionals, Student software developers, engineers, and anyone with ideas and automation skills
⬜ Design your solution as per judging criteria to gain maximum points.
⬜ Submit solution before on or before 23rd July.
👩⚖️ Judging Criteria
- Code Quality - Make sure the UiPath code you submit follows all the best practices. Follow this article to get to know what are some of the best practices.
- Idea - You don't have to complete your project, but make sure that the part that you have created must follow the best practices and your idea is properly reflected in your submission video.
- Each Monday the participant with the announced winning solution is awarded a UiPath swag voucher.
- At the end of the 5-week challenge, we will award 3 more participants for being consistent throughout the entire challenge, irrespective of whether they won any of the previous challenges or not.
📌 Got questions? Need help? We’re here for you. Stay connected with us on the dedicated UiPath Forum group HERE