🌺 We are celebrating Women's Day by spotlighting our own RPA wonder women, in search for their guidance and inspiration. Listen to our guest speakers' stories and find the courage and energy to fuel your RPA career journey as a woman developer!
Katharine Hardy, UiPath MVP, Manager @Sitel Group (UK)
Cristina Vidu, Regional Community Manager EMEA @UiPath
Welcome our incredible global women developers line-up:
🦹♀️ Hiba Beldi, UiPath MVP & Paris Chapter Leader, RPA Consultant @Kaora Partners (FR)
🧚🏽♀️ Juveria Siddiqui, UiPath MVP, RPA Consultant @Deloitte (ID, UK)
🧚🏼♀️ Jacqui Muller, UiPath MVP & Johannesburg Chapter Leader, Application Architect @Dimension Data (SA)
🧙🏽♀️ Lalasa Mulakaluri, UiPath MVP, Senior RPA Developer @Zalaris (IND)
📜🎤 See these stories unfold:
- What led you to become an RPA developer?
- Did you have any particular inspiration or fixed objective along the way?
- How long did it take you, where did you start, what was the process?
- How does it feel to be a woman in RPA in 2022? Do you feel like this sector has big potential for women?
- What does the future look like for you and desired career path?
+ Q&A - 20 mins