Planview Tasktop Hub connects with UiPath™ TestManager to demonstrate how integration improves efficiency and time-to-market by streamlining and accelerating collaboration between Product Management, engineering and QA teams.
- Improve alignment and flow between engineering and QA teams. A joint view of test requirements, defects, test cases, steps, and test results brings visibility to the work while keeping teams in their preferred tools.
- Synchronize artifacts across the testing lifecycle from UiPath™ TestManager to your development tool of choice.
- Let your integration manage traceability. Planview Tasktop Hub automatically inserts links between artifacts in your development tools and artifacts in UiPath™ TestManager to make compliance and audits easier.
As the digital demands of the business continue to escalate, software delivery teams are under extraordinary pressure to deliver more work faster. Speed, however, counts for little if these teams aren't delivering a high-quality product of—a rapid turnaround for a customer request is futile if the feature doesn’t work properly or meet their needs.
Fortunately, including quality assurance and test teams in the earliest phases of the software delivery lifecycle has never been easier; striking the right balance between speed and quality.
By seamlessly linking requirements to their test cases and test results, product managers and system engineers benefit from real-time visibility into test coverage and automated compliance reporting.
⏭️Join us for this exciting session where our experts will be demonstrating:
- How linking requirements in UiPath Test Manager to tests that can integrate directly to or from Azure DevOps enables transparency and cross-team alignment
- How to correct inefficiencies and speed up time-to-market while enhancing product quality and employee satisfaction
Zoe Vickers - Director of Partner Solutions Consulting, Planview Inc.
Gernot Brandl - Director of Product Management, UiPath