- Login / Sign up
To create an effective automation script, it is important to have knowledge of how the script should look. This is where solution architecture comes into play, it is a discipline in which we consider in-depth knowledge of As-Is and the To-Be process. It paves the way for process optimization and also simplifies the code development process.
To learn more about Solution Architecture, join us in this session.
1. Introductions/ Speaker and Organizer
2. Opening to the session: What is Solution Architecture
3. Role of a Solution Architect
4. Importance of Solution Design
5. Requirement gathering
6. Importance of stakeholder engagement
7. Role of Re-Framework in solution designing
8. Hands-On Session
Lahiru is a long-term developer turned international speaker, mentor, lecturer, and is currently a Country Director and an RPA Lead for Boundaryless Automation. His background and experience as an engineer span a slew of languages, technologies, and tools used in the development and enterprise process automation. He is a UiPath MVP, RPA Solution Architect, huge fan of artificial intelligence, ro…