Lovely Sinha, UiPath MVP 2022, Associate @JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Anmol Yadav, UiPath MVP 2021 + 2022, RPA Analyst @Speridian Technologies
🌺 About this event:
- Hello & welcome to our Women in Automation Series!
- Introduction to the RPA technology and processes
- Introduction to UiPath StudioX: download, install, features
- Small automation demo using StudioX
- Interaction and Q&A
- Academy follow-up and examples. Goodbyes 🥰
Steps that can better prepare you for this session:
(no worries though, we’ll go live through them too). Keep these links close for Session 1.
1. You can go through our ‘Introduction to RPA and Automation’ course on Academy (1 hr)
2. Make sure you sign up for your Automation Cloud account:
Link: https://bit.ly/3pgls6f >> option on the right side >> sign up for UiPath Automation Cloud for community
3. Download StudioX:
Once inside the Automation Cloud click on the first blue button Download UiPath Studio
For all Mac/ iOS users amongst you:
DISCLAIMER: UiPath Studio is built on Windows Workflow Foundation and requires Microsoft Windows to run. Thus, while the following options provide you with a way to access automations built in Windows environments, it is not possible today to natively run UiPath Studio on Mac OS X based systems.
Please check all available options: https://www.uipath.com/community/rpa-community-blog/how-to-use-uipath-on-mac
*Please implement the solution before the session starts.