On the occasion of March 8th and the celebration of women across the world, UiPath Community is launching the '🌺Women in Automation Program
', covering the entire month with open sessions featuring women leaders in automation, dedicated RPA Developer and Citizen Developers training threads, and multiple Mentorship sessions designed to accelerate automation upskilling.
With this very first product training session we kick off the Citizen Developer thread of the program and get you started with UiPath StudioX in a completely assisted and supportive manner by our very own UiPath MVPs. From women in RPA to all the women who wish to step into the automation world.
🌺 About this event:
- Hello & welcome to our Women in Automation Series!
- Introduction to the RPA technology and processes
- Introduction to UiPath StudioX: download, install, features
- Small automation demo using StudioX
- Interaction and Q&A
- Academy follow-up and examples. Goodbyes 🥰
👩🏫 Your UiPath MVP trainers:
Nidhi Chaturvedi, UiPath MVP, RPA Solution Expert @Wartsila
Lovely Sinha, UiPath MVP, Associate @JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Divyashree Muddagangaiah, UiPath MVP, Team Lead @TATA Consultancy Services
👉👉 Steps that can better prepare you for this session:
(no worries though, we’ll go live through them too). Keep these links close for Session 1.
1. You can go through our ‘Introduction to RPA and Automation’ course on Academy (1 hr)
2. Make sure you sign up for your Automation Cloud account
3. Download Studio: Once inside the Automation Cloud click on the first blue button Download UiPath Studio.
When opening the program you will have the option to choose the StudioX program interface.
DO NOT FORGET
👉 to register for StudioX/Citizen Developers Training Session 2
👉 to register for StudioX/Citizen Developers Office Hours 1
For all Mac/ iOS users amongst you:
DISCLAIMER: UiPath Studio is built on Windows Workflow Foundation and requires Microsoft Windows to run. Thus, while the following options provide you with a way to access automations built in Windows environments, it is not possible today to natively run UiPath Studio on Mac OS X based systems.
Please check all available options: https://www.uipath.com/community/rpa-community-blog/how-to-use-uipath-on-mac
*Please implement the solution before the session starts.