Welcome to RPA Summer School StudioX Track - Session 4! 😊
In this session you will kick-start your citizen developer journey by running your first Outlook and Gmail automations. You will learn how to to integrate Outlook and Gmail, two very popular email clients, into your UiPath StudioX workflows, by learning how to use Actions and Resources related to Outlook and Gmail automations.
Aspiring Citizen Developers 👉 non-IT professionals, accountants/finance analysts, logistics, business analysts, operations analysts, HR, process consultants, procurement, students
- Hello & welcome to RPA Summer School
- Examples of Outlook & Gmail process automations to cut repetitive tasks
- Open StudioX and download exercise pack
- Your first Outlook mail automation bot
- A peep at Gmail automation
- Interaction and O&A
- Academy follow-up and examples
👨🏻💻 Carlos Veiga, UiPath MVP 2022, Senior IT Manager @The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
👨🏻💻 Nicolas Erlichman, UiPath MVP 2022, Principal Software Engineer @GoGrow
👩🏻 Diana Gray, Regional Marketing Community Manager AMERICAS @UiPath
📖 Session resources II Steps that can better prepare you for this session:
(no worries though, we’ll go live through them too). Keep these links close for Session 4.
1. Round-up or view StudioX Session 3 to be well prepared
2. Check-out our UiPath Academy course on Email Automation with StudioX
❗ For all Mac/ iOS users amongst you:
DISCLAIMER: UiPath Studio is built on Windows Workflow Foundation and requires Microsoft Windows to run. Thus, while the following options provide you with a way to access automations built in Windows environments, it is not possible today to natively run UiPath Studio on Mac OS X based systems.
Please check all available options: https://www.uipath.com/community/rpa-community-blog/how-to-use-uipath-on-mac
*Please implement the solution before the session starts.