Welcome to the RPA Summer School program StudioX track!
In this session you will kick-start your citizen developer journey by running your first Ui (user interaction platform) automation. You will learn how to automate data related processes involving online platforms. Then you will transfer and manage that data in an internal application.
Aspiring Citizen Developers 👉 non-IT professionals, accountants/finance analysts, logistics, business analysts, operations analysts, HR, process consultants, procurement, students
- Hello & welcome to RPA Summer School
- Introduction to User Interface automation
- Getting familiar with StudioX activities for UI automation
- Open Studio X and download project file
- Create Your first UI automation project (Web application)
- What more can be automated with UI (Desktop application)
- Interaction and Q&A
- Academy follow-up and examples
👨🏾💻 Afe Araromi, UiPath MVP 2022, Head of Service Delivery @DipoleDiamond
👩🏽💻 Nidhi Chaturvedi, UiPath MVP 2022, Senior RPA Engineer @Citrix
👩🏻 Cristina Vidu, Global Manager, Marketing Community @UiPath
👨🏽 Rohit Radhakrishnan, Regional Marketing Community Manager APAC @UiPath
📖 Session resources II Steps that can better prepare you for this session:
(no worries though, we’ll go live through them too). Keep these links close for Session 2.
1. Round-up or view StudioX Session 1 to be well prepared
2. Check-out our UiPath Academy course on Building your First Automation
🚴♂️ Please register for Sessions 3 & 4/ StudioX Track:
👉 Session 3: Your first Excel and Word automations
👉 Session 4: Automate Outlook and Gmail with ease
❗ For all Mac/ iOS users amongst you:
DISCLAIMER: UiPath Studio is built on Windows Workflow Foundation and requires Microsoft Windows to run. Thus, while the following options provide you with a way to access automations built in Windows environments, it is not possible today to natively run UiPath Studio on Mac OS X based systems.
Please check all available options: https://www.uipath.com/community/rpa-community-blog/how-to-use-uipath-on-mac
*Please implement the solution before the session starts.