UiPath & Roboyo are excited to bring you the "Getting Real: The Costs and Potential of Intelligent Automation” webinar on Thursday, September 24th, 2020 at 1:00-3:00 pm EST.
As a reminder this will be an open forum where you can ask questions, share insights, experiences, struggles, learn from others, and more. Though we miss our in-person meetups dearly, this virtual format will allow attendance from audiences beyond the Atlanta region. So, all are welcome! Share with your out-of-state friends!
We will share insights from the trenches including understanding your program’s strengths and weaknesses, securing executive buy in, and setting a clear path to adoption at scale with measurable business impact. Consulting experts at Roboyo will share battle-tested insights to help you lay the framework for real wins.
To get the most out of this meetup, here are some questions you can ponder and that will be discussed during the session:
- Do you know what you want and where you are today?
- What is the shape of the automation journey?
- Where you will struggle and what will it cost you?
If you are facing the following concerns, this meetup is right for you:
- Not quite sure how to get started or are stuck
- Opportunity is not defined, precluding the ask for investment
- Executive support is not clear or inconsistent
- Funding is periodic and/or not secured, inhibiting growth and impact
Roboyo is a leading global automation firm that specializes in supporting today's top RPA, OCR, AI, ML, NLP, Chatbot technologies with services ranging from consulting to solution delivery, managed support, and resource enablement.